Anypoint Platform: Flow Design TrainingGet hands-on experience of the new web-based flow designer in Design Center with official Anypoint Platform: Flow Design training for Mule 4.
Anypoint Platform: Flow Design Training – Summary
If you want to work with MuleSoft data, then the Anypoint Platform: Flow Design training is for you.
Gain hands-on experience of projects with the new web-based flow designer in Design Center.
Learn to build MuleSoft integrations that connect systems quickly and easily.
Course Duration – Anypoint Platform: Flow Design Training
One day, in-person or online
Key learning points in the Anypoint Platform: Flow Design training include:
- building, debugging, and deploying Mule applications
- retrieving data from databases, REST APIs, and SOAP APIs
- transforming data using the DataWeave visual mapper
- adding application logic and handle errors
- transferring data to other systems
- A basic understanding of data formats such as XML, CSV, and JSON
- A basic understanding of typical integration technologies such as HTTP, JMS, JDBC, REST, and SOAP
- a computer with a minimum screen resolution of 1024x768
- unrestricted internet access to port 80 (with > 5Mbps download and > 2Mbps upload)
- the latest version of Firefox or Chrome or Internet Explorer 10 or newer
- an Anypoint Platform account http://anypoint.mulesoft.com
- a detailed setup document can be downloaded from here: https://training.mulesoft.com/downloads
Anypoint Platform: Flow Design Training – Course Modules
Module 1: Creating Mule Applications
- create basic applications using the Mule runtime
- describe how to use Anypoint Platform to create and access APIs
- promote flow designer applications
Module 2: Retrieving Data
- capture input from query parameters and URI parameters
- retrieve data from databases, REST APIs, and SOAP APIs
Module 3: Transforming Data Visually
- transform data using a visual mapper
- transform different responses into one common standard
- transform data using conditional expressions
- use DataWeave functions
Module 5: Transferring Data to Other Systems
- transfer data to a Salesforce database
Module 4: Controlling Event Flow
- route events based on conditions
- handle errors
About Influential Software
The Influential Software team has been delivering quality business software, services, and training for over 25 years. As a certified MuleSoft Partner, we are experts in data integration and the key technologies used in MuleSoft Anypoint Platform.
Our UK teams work on- and off-site for enterprises of all sizes, from FTSE 100/250 companies to SMEs. The result is hundreds of successful projects and long-term client partnerships.
0203 507 1728
City of London Office
London EC2M 4PL
King Street, Maidstone
Kent ME15 6JQ
M-F: 9am - 5.30pm